Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Shoppe Update // Explorer Collection


With summertime coming up, I knew it was time for a new travel collection at In a Creative Bubble! It's been a while since I revisited this theme, and I had so much fun coming up with new designs to document my favourite thing in the world. Today I'm introducing Explorer, a bright and fun collection that is perfect for recording life's adventures. There are lots of versatile journaling cards, new cut-out elements, and two digital stamp sets. My personal favourites include the vintage inspired ticket elements, the map patterned cards, and the black and white prompt cards! As with every collection I release, I've set up a bundle for the whole thing (and you get 10% off!) or you can shop the individual sets if you wish. Here's a look at all that is included in Explorer:

Explorer Journaling Cards No.1


Explorer Journaling Cards No.2


Explorer Journaling Cards No.3


Explorer Prompt Cards


Explorer Elements


Explorer Digital Stamps No.1


Explorer Digital Stamps No.2


I've already started using these new designs to document some past trips. I hope they make their way to your own projects as well! Do you have any upcoming adventures you're looking forward to? Do share in the comments :) Thanks for looking and your continued support! xo.

2 comments: